Copper Scrubbers for Hygienic Use
Copper is a kind of soft metal, so copper scrubbers won't leave scratches on stoves, enamels or machine surface. The strong cleaning capacity made copper scourer the best choice for kitchenware and houseware cleaning. They can easily remove the dry and stuck food waste, oily and dirty stains, as well as persistent cooking grimes. What's more, using copper cleaning balls can also polish the surface of sinks and basins.
The designed woven structure supports the strong cleaning capacity without hurting hands.
The round shapes of copper scrubbers are designed for convenient handling while cleaning.
- Material: flat copper wires.
- Wire diameter: 0.08mm - 0.27mm.
- Tensile strength: 650 - 1000N/mm2.
- Weight: 10g - 100g.
- Shape: round.
- Shape size: 8cm - 15cm.
- Package: wrapped by plastic bags then put into carton.
- Strong cleaning capacity.
- Soft without scratches.
- Easy to dry and hygienic.
- Spiral structure without hurting hands.
- Help polishing the surface.
- 100% recyclable.
- Long service life.
Copper scrubbers have light weight and won't take too much room to store.
Except the woven structure, copper scrubbers also have winding structure.
- In kitchen: cleaning dishes, pots, pans, ovens, sinks, glasses, and help remove the food waste and oily stains,
- In industries: cleaning the oily and dirty surface of machine, and help polish stone and wood products.
Notes: used in wet condition only, and not recommended for non-stick pans, in case of leaving scratches.
Copper scrubbers have strong cleaning capacity and they are not afraid of stubborn stains.
Copper scrubbers can not only clean the dirty corners of sinks, but also can polish the surface.
Inquiry for Our Product
Shandong Xingying International Trading Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.